The 10 Trends of E-Commerce for 2020/2021 :
- Online Selling Will Get Bigger
- Customized Packaging
- Rise of Mobile Shopping
- Multichannel Personalization
- Better Payment Processing
- Omnichannel Selling
- Voice Shopping to Take Center Stage
- Focus on Green Consumerism
- Social Media Enters Online Shopping
- Increased AI Use in Ecommerce
Online Selling Will Get Bigger
Ecommerce is the most popular online activity and has been growing exponentially. Online sales are forecast to reach $4.5 trillion in 2021. This popularity stems from the ease and comfort that online shopping offers, prompting more and more people to cut down on mall visits and purchase online instead. Besides, consumer trust in online purchasing has increased, further boosting online sales. One can confirm this growth simply by looking at current ecommerce statistics.
Today’s websites are more user-friendly, offering customers only the best online shopping experience. The processes involved in online shopping have also improved, allowing customers to find and choose the items they want with ease and pay using a variety of payment options. These days, online shoppers are coming in droves, unlike before when people shy away from making online purchases.
- Ecommerce is slated for further growth.
- Online sales will reach $4.5 trillion in 2021.
- Online shopping now enjoys greater customer trust.
- Online shopping processes have significantly improved.